My step-mom, Emyl Jenkins, wrote a book called From Storebought to Homemade: Secrets for Cooking Easy, Fabulous Food in Minutes. It is a great book for the modern Mom that wants to provide the taste and control of home cooked food but with the easy and speed of store bough. She would have loved the soups by Frontier Soups I had the chance to review.
Frontier Soups are easy to make, but more important it makes a home cooked meal in minutes. Everyone in the family was pleased with each and every soup we made.
Simple put, go to the store by the packet, chicken broth, some rotisserie chicken (that is what we picked but there are other options), cook, and serve. Little work but yummy home cooked taste. I am pretty sure my family will revolt if I buy canned soups again.
Having been someone that started out as a soap vendor at local markets then moved to wholesaling my products at Whole Foods, I was also impressed with the story of Frontier Soups. The founder, Trisha Anderson, started at a local holiday market selling he soup mix. From there she has grown her product line and business to what it is today. Learn more about Frontier Soups here.
If you live in the Richmond area you can pick the soups packets up at Whole Foods at Short Pump.
Just the facts
• All Frontier Soups Homemade in Minutes mixes include all-natural ingredients
with no added salt, preservatives, or MSG.
• Frontier offers a variety of mixes including: South of the Border Tortilla Soup Mix, Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, Florida Sunshine Red Pepper Corn Chowder Soup Mix, West Coast Kale and Quinoa Vegetable Soup Mix, Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup Mix, and Little Schoolhouse Alphabet Soup Mix.
• With the help of Frontier Soups Homemade in Minutes mixes it takes just 30-45 minutes to create a meal for your family and friends.
• All corn and rice ingredients in every mix are certified non-GMO. Many of the Frontier Soups mixes are certified gluten-free by the Celiac Sprue Association.
• Frontier Soups Homemade in Minutes mixes are available from the following retailers: Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Kroger Natural Stores, Central Market in Texas, Great Harvest Bread Stores, Omaha Steaks, Braum’s Fresh Markets and 1500 other independent and specialty stores across the country, and in Canada at Sobey’s and Whole Foods. Products are also available online
at Frontier Soups, Abe’s Market and Amazon.
Connect with Frontier Soups
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.