My review of Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent
If you are like me you are always looking for products that make life easier and have a lower impact on the environment. Walgreens has created a new line of cleaning, paper, and baby products that aim to do just that. I was given Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent to review. The product retails only at Walgreens for $6.79, and works wonderfully on all types of machines, and is made using plant-based and mineral-based raw materials.
We have a boy that loves to get messy! It is very common in a course of the day for him to have mud, grass, and paint all over him! See photos below>>
With no dyes, artificial fragrances or phosphates Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent did not skip on being able to get our clothes clean! And since Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent works on regular, delicates and woolens, I didn’t have to use different detergent for different washes– saving money and storage space.
I also received Ology™ Paper Towels and Ology™ All-Purpose Cleaner to try.
Ology™ Paper Towels are made from readily renewable sugar cane husk and quick-growing bamboo that regenerates in as little as six months (how cool is that!). They are absorbent for every day purpose however, if you are used to using something like Viva then it won’t pick up the bigger spills and messes that Viva is able to tackle. I love that the product is made from renewable products and recommend that you can easily choose to pick up the bigger spills and messes with a cloth rag when needed.
The Ology™ All-Purpose Cleaner really did the job, especially with grease. We love to fry tilapia but it always leaves a HUGE greasy mess that takes a bit of scrubbing to clean. Ology™ All-Purpose Cleaner was able to do the job with ease. My only negative about the product is that is does have a “chemical” smell. It is free of harmful chemicals, harsh solvents, dyes, ammonia and artificial fragrances– yet it still did have a “chemical” smell. Loved the way the product worked but do hope in the future they will work on the scent. The product retails for $3.99 a bottle.
More Information Ology
Walgreens created Ology™, a brand of household cleaners as well as paper, personal care, and baby products. They are designed to help give you peace of mind. Ology products contain no harmful chemicals and are 100% tree-free. They are safer for you, your family, and the environment. And because the brand is rooted in making positive choices, Ology works hard to avoid toxic chemicals, actively seeking sustainable raw materials and natural ingredients to use in their production process. Each of their products is designed to make it easy to have a happier, healthier home and world—for both current and future generations. Ology products are available exclusively at Walgreens.
Just the facts on Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent
- Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is gentle on clothes and your skin, while still fighting tough stains. It works in both HE and regular machines and is formulated to thoroughly clean all types of loads (regular, delicates, and woolens).
- Ology 2x Laundry Liquid Detergent is available in a free and clear scent as well as a spring lavender vanilla scent, both of which are derived using only natural ingredients—nothing artificial.
- Ology detergent contains no dyes, artificial fragrances or phosphates.
- You won’t find these harmful chemicals in Ology products: ammonia, chlorine bleach, DEA (diethanolamine), TEA (triethanolamine), parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde, nonylphenol ethoxylates, triclosan, and SLS/SLES.
- Ology products are made using plant-based and mineral-based raw materials.
- Every Ology bottle is made from 100% post-consumer materials.
- Their products are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal byproducts.
- The Ology brand is endorsed by Healthy Child Healthy World, a national leading independent nonprofit organization, dedicated to the protection of children from harmful chemicals.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.