I made photo cards to match up to Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly Model Kit.
Below are the cards.
How to use cards
- Use to match cards to Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly Model Kit.
- Print two copies and match pictures to pictures.
- Cut off the bottom of the card and match picture to words (for older children)
Laminate the cards to prolong their use (I actually think I use it because I LOVE to laminate!!! I know such a dork!). I use the Scotch Thermal Laminator (TL901).
Extend The Learning
- Read Waiting for Wings. If your child enjoys matching things (mine loves to do this), while reading the book match the images in the book to the Cycle of a Monarch Butterfly Model Kit.
- Watch Elmo and the Monarch Butterfly Episode. The full episode can be found on the DVD Big Elmo Fun.
Free to use for personal use and in your classroom. Do not claim these as your own or post the download link directly on your site. Please link directly to this post.