Recipe Type: Breakfast
This recipe is from my Mom. It is easy to make, yummy, and even kid friendly.
- 1 baked 9″ pie shell
- 1/2 lb of bacon, cooked
- 5 oz Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño, grated
- 5 oz Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (this is optional)
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 TBS Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Chile Powder, optional
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Combine bacon, cheese, bell pepper, Chile powder in a bowl. Add to pie crust.
- In a separate bowl mix eggs, milk, and BBQ sauce. Pour over the other ingredients in the pie crust.
- Bake 20 mins or until golden brown.